LIMITED AUTOMOTIVE WARRANTY
Thank you for applying a professional quality Garware PPF – Garware Paint Protection Film (“product”) on your Automobile. Garware Polyester Limited (“GPL”) and your installing Product Dealer (“Seller”) are proud to provide the Customer (“Buyer”) who purchased product, with limited warranty coverage against cracking and yellowing (“warranty”). This warranty is valid as long as the installation is performed in accordance with GPL recommended installation procedures. This warranty is not transferable. This warranty is limited to the replacement of defective product.
|Warranty Coverage Period||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
For your product to remain in excellent condition year after year and to maintain the conditions required to activate this warranty, please follow the care instruction mentioned below.
Installed product must be left to cure for a period not less than 48 hours prior to being subjected to washing or other similar treatment so as to enable the pressure sensitive adhesive to cure completely and for any application moisture to evaporate completely.
After 48 hours’ period has elapsed, simply follow the care instructions mentioned below:
• Clean the product installed surface regularly including the edges of product where dirt can build up using a clean microfiber towel, on a regular basis.
• Remove any smashed bugs or tree sap or other materials from product as soon as possible to prevent corrosive effects.
• Avoid use of high pressure water source near the edges of product to avoid peeling.
• Avoid use of abrasive like powder and clay-type cleaners, degreasers, rough sponges and paper towels.
• Avoid use of Solvent based cleaners, bug removers, rubbing compound or any abrasive materials.
• Avoid lot of pressure on the product when cleaning.
• Use of sealant application once in every four months after car wash is recommended.