LIMITED AUTOMOTIVE WARRANTY
Thank you for applying a professional quality Garware PPF – Garware Paint Protection Film (“product”) on your Automobile. Garware Polyester Limited (“GPL”) and your installing Product Dealer (“Seller”) are proud to provide the Customer (“Buyer”) who purchased product, with limited warranty coverage against cracking and yellowing (“warranty”). This warranty is valid as long as the installation is performed in accordance with GPL recommended installation procedures. This warranty is not transferable. This warranty is limited to the replacement of defective product.
|Warranty Coverage Period||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
For your product to remain in excellent condition year after year and to maintain the conditions required to activate this warranty, please follow the care instruction mentioned below.
Installed product must be left to cure for a period not less than 48 hours prior to being subjected to washing or other similar treatment so as to enable the pressure sensitive adhesive to cure completely and for any application moisture to evaporate completely.
After 48 hours’ period has elapsed, simply follow the care instructions mentioned below:
• Clean the product installed surface regularly including the edges of product where dirt can build up using a clean microfiber towel, on a regular basis.
• Remove any smashed bugs or tree sap or other materials from product as soon as possible to prevent corrosive effects.
• Avoid use of high pressure water source near the edges of product to avoid peeling.
• Avoid use of abrasive like powder and clay-type cleaners, degreasers, rough sponges and paper towels.
• Avoid use of Solvent based cleaners, bug removers, rubbing compound or any abrasive materials.
• Avoid lot of pressure on the product when cleaning.
• Use of sealant application once in every four months after car wash is recommended.
This warranty does not cover and GPL/Seller hereby disclaims all liabilities for any loss, damage, expense or cost, resulting to product from any one or more of the following:
• By accident, misuse and unapproved application.
• As a result of poor installation quality.
• General wear and tear.
• By heavy impact from external source.
• Cleaning abuse and improper maintenance or failure to follow care instructions.
• Damage from strong solvents or manually peeling up product or manually scratching of the product.
• Coated surfaces like ceramic, teflon, wax etc.
• Product applied on repainted vehicles.
• Installation carried out by other than authorized installers.
• The degradation of materials with time due to climate conditions is a natural and unavoidable phenomenon. A slight and progressive change of the transparency and brightness, as well as a slight peeling off at the edges and around the rivets are normal phenomenon which do not fall within the scope of this warranty.
DISCLAIMERS & EXCLUSIONS
Pursuant to the coverage term applicable for the product that the Buyer has purchased, GPL/ Seller agrees to replace the product in the event that the Buyer experiences defects which is limited to cracking and yellowing.
This warranty will be effective only when the product is properly installed by a certified or authorized professional installer with proper care in accordance with the installation instructions of GPL on painted surface of vehicles manufactured by Original Equipment Manufacturer.
This warranty is extended to the Buyer and coverage begins at date of purchase mentioned on invoice. It is expressly declared that this warranty is not transferable. Warranty claim value is limited to replacement of product and GPL/Seller declines any responsibility of labour charges towards installation of replaced product.
Please check your state and local laws before installing the product on your vehicle; every state has different policies for aftermarket accessories and GPL/Seller does not take liability towards breach of any State or Federal Laws.
With the exception, to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranties, including the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose on product is expressly limited to duration of this warranty. Some States and Provinces provide for implied warranties and with this exception this warranty is hereby limited.
This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, agreements and similar obligations of GPL/Seller with respect to replacement of the product. The replacement of the product is the exclusive remedy provided by GPL/Seller. In no event shall GPL/Seller be responsible either in contract or tort for any damage or loss whether indirect, consequential, incidental, special or direct arising from the use or inability to use the product. This limitation of liability is limited to the extent it is accepted by applicable law.
Liability of GPL/Seller is limited to the warranty provided herein and no other warranties or representations are provided. No person, distributor, agent, dealer or professional installation company, Seller, is authorized to modify, change or extend the terms of this limited warranty or to assume or create any obligations or liabilities for GPL.
This warranty provides for specific legal rights that may vary from State to State or Province to Province. This warranty shall be construed by the laws of India without regard to conflict of law principles. Buyer hereby waives any rights to personal jurisdiction and any suit arising here from shall be heard exclusively in the court of Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India.